Wednesday 10 October 2012

Gunung Kinabalu

Assalammualaikum WBT. salam sejahtera.

Firstly, i want to introduce my self la kan..hehe. My name is zam zam alakhazam (bukan nama sebenar), i'm from "Kg Kinandusan P/S 514 89308 Kundasang Ranau Sabah" that's my address. If you see my Address, Automatically, all of you know i'm live on area GUNUNG KINABALU. *oh, my english~ but nevermind, i'll try to improve my english language. :) now, my age is already 24 years and i like to tell all of you about something..hehe..i just want to tell you, i'm never going up to puncak Gunung Kinabalu. ( so sad)...haha..atcually, i'm never feeling sad about that..maybe, because i'm living there. okay, thats all about me.

This pictures is Puncak Gunung Kinabalu. it's interesting right?

what's that? like umbrella..i also dont know whats that..hehe

mount kinabalu views from Pekan Nabalu...

mount kinabalu views from Kota Belud...

this one, mount kinabalu views from My hometown..KUNDASANG..

More about MOUNT KINABALU...( For your knowledge)..must read it!








No comments:

Post a Comment